My Project Runs and DrivesBy 50chevy | June 12th, 2006 | Category: 50 Chevy News, My Project | No Comments »
My 50 fleetline car finally runs and drives!!
After a year and half of being apart it’s finally road worthy again.
After a many long nights and days I finally got to see and feel the results.
In case you haven’t been following along, Here are a few of the things I have done to my 1950 chevrolet fleetline deluxe in the past 1.5 years
- New front suspension
- Smoothed firewall
- All new brakes and brake lines
- Installed small block chevy
- 200r4 overdrive automatic
- Painted underside of car, Motor, Trans, Dash, Firewall, Inner Fenders (Thanks Gambino Kustoms)
- Started exterior bodywork
- Added 50 olds windshield
- New Motor Mounts, Master Cylinder, and Trans crossmember.
- Sectioned/Modified stock column to work with new rack and pinion.
- New wiring Harness
Runs and drives like a whole new car.Print This Article