Billetproof PhotosBy 50chevy | September 23rd, 2004 | Category: Car Show Photos | No Comments »
Took some photos from the billetproof car show in Antioch, California.
What is billetproof you ask?
It seems obvious what Billetproof is all about but some people out there still don’t get it.
Here is the rules for the event:
- Pre 1964 TRADITIONAL style rods and customs ONLY
- No visible billet anything! Especially wheels!
- No digital gauges
- No IFS on fenderless cars
- No trailered cars
- No mag wheels made after the 60’s
- Traditional looking choppers and bobbers ONLY! (No modern West Coast Choppers, OCC style bikes)